You can print your documents with networked printers in IT Center and Satellite Station.
Printing service is provided in exchange for the printing points you have.
Using Printing Services
You need the following for using the printing services
Student ID Card /Staff ID Card(Entrance Permission Card)、Printing points
You can print up to 300 points free of charge. You are given 300 points for each half semester.
- First Semester (4/1 - 9/30)
- 300 Points
- Second Semester (10/1 - 3/31)
- 300 Points
Points needed for single side printing
- 1 Point
- Full color
- 5 Points
Check the Print Point
Add Print Point
Printing in excess of 300 points can be done for a charge. (1 point/10 yen)
Purchase a stamp worth the points you need (1 point/10 yen) at the Kyomu-Center(Center for Academic Affairs), fill out the application form for additional printing points at the reception corner on 2F at IT Center, put the stamp on the form, and submit it.
The points will be added about 10 minutes after submitting the application.
IT Center: 10 printers、Satellite Station: 5 printers
Monochrome printing, full color printing
Paper sizes: A4, A3, B4, and B5
Duplex printing, all-on-one-sheet printing (N up)
- Points expire at the end of each semester and are not transferable to the subsequent semester.
- The stamps are not refundable once they are purchased. Be sure to add only the number of points you need.
- Printing papers are already set in the printers. You cannot bring your own papers for printing.